30 June 2015

Butterick 5624 Romper

I made this romper using Butterick pattern 5624. In all honesty I really didn't like the pattern or the process of putting it together, but the end result is nice. This should have been really simple, easy and quick to put together but it took my ages. There were so many overly fiddly and unnecessary things to do and I thought to myself the whole way through 'Why did you do it this way?'.

Instead of using buttons for the back and crotch I used my new KAM snaps. I'm absolutely in love with snaps now! I wish I had found them early; they are so easy to put on and come in so many fun colours.

Pattern: Butterick 5624 - View C
Size: Newborn
Alterations: Used snaps instead of buttons
Would I use this pattern again? Unfortunately not; which is disappointing


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...